You spin me right round baby
Right round like a record baby
Right round round round
everyone is dead
Everyone who reblogs this
EVERY SINGLE ONE
Will get a shitty 1 sentence fanfic in their inbox determined by your recent reblogs
So if you reblogged Kevin Tran and a dalek recently
YOU GET KEVIN/DALEK ROMCOM FANFIC
If you just posted some Sherlock and Hannibal
THEY HAVE A DANCE OFF MOTHAFUCKAS
Shitty fanfics, at your door, no questions asked.
When I say shitty fanfics
I mean shitty fanfics motherfuckers
I literally do not care about your gender, sexuality or skin colour.
I literally only care about whether you’re a nice fucking human being or not.
so basically you’re racist, sexist and homophobic
how exactly could you have come remotely close to that conclusion
The only people who care so much about race gender and sexuality are racist sexist and homophobic bigots.
What are those?
Those are Doritos.
seriously though, what the fuck are those?!
doritos. its an old bag design i know.
seriOUSLY GUYS THOUGH WHAT THE FUCKARE THOSE THINGS THEY’RE FREAKING ME THE FUCK OUT PLEASETELL ME THEYRE NOT ACTUALLY REAL
“nacho cheese” flavoured doritos brand corn chips
i reblog this post on sight
MAKE ME ADMIT STUFF
- 1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
- 2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
- 3. Have you taken someones virginity?
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- 5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
- 6. What are you excited for?
- 7. What happened tonight?
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
- 9. Is confidence cute?
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- 11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
- 13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- 15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- 17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
- 19. Have you had sex today?
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
- 21. Are you in a good mood?
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- 23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
- 24. What do you want right this second?
- 25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
- 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- 27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- 29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
- 33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
- 34. Listening to?
- 35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
- 37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 38. Who did you last call?
- 39. Who was the last person you danced with?
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
- 41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
- 43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
- 44. Do you tan in the nude?
- 45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- 47. Who was the last person to call you?
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 49. Do you dance in the car?
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53. Is Christmas stressful?
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57. Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59. Take a vitamin daily?
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 61. Wear a bath robe?
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
- 63. First concert?
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65. Nike or Adidas?
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
- 69. Ever take dance lessons?
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71. Can you curl your tongue?
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74. What is your favorite book?
- 75. Do you study better with or without music?
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 77. Ever been in love?
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79. What was the last concert you saw?
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81. Tea or coffee?
- 82. Favorite type of cookie?
- 83. Can you swim well?
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85. Are you patient?
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87. Ever won a contest?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89. Which are better black or green olives?
- 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
- 91. Best room for a fireplace?
- 92. Do you want to get married?
- I'll answer whatever you ask guys
SCP-354: The Red Pool
SCP-354 is a pool of red liquid located in northern Canada. The liquid is similar in consistency to human blood but is non-biological in nature. The density of the liquid increases proportionally with depth. Periodically, entities emerge from the pool and attempt to escape from the enclosure. Thusfar, nearly all creatures emerging from SCP-354 have been extremely hostile and highly dangerous. A log of entities which have emerged from SCP-354 can be found on the main article. One attempt at exploring the pool has been made. A log of the exploration can be found here.
READ THE LOG OF THE CREATURES THAT CAME OUT OF IT HOLY SHIT
This scares the living fuck out of me..
Anonymous asked: How's life over in texas been the past few months? You've disappeared off the face of the earth it seems like since you've moved
Who dis be?
Jessica Rey presents the history of the evolution of the swimsuit including the origins of its design, how it has changed overtime and the post-feminist association of the bikini symbolizing female empowerment. She refers to neuro-scientific studies revealing how male brains react to images of scantily clad women versus images of women deemed modest and what the implications of the results are for women in society.
(Note: As the OP, I disagree with Rey’s approach to putting the onus on women to alter ourselves rather than to alter the male perception of women – brain wiring has plenty to do with socialization and if we worked against the culture that fuels men’s objectification of women, women’s clothing choices would matter far less in terms of how men perceive us and determine how to interact with us).
Wow this is some shit science. So yes when humans - not just men as the op implies - are shown videos that would involve the use of tools, then this specific area of the brain called left anterior supra marginal gyrus shows activity. So that’s really cool right? Know what else this area of the brain is involved in? Reading facial expressions.
just the way her work is worded sounds unscientifically fluffed up. The sad thing is that there IS truth to what she’s saying… sort of… bbut she didn’t hit that nail on the head, so to speak.
If she had cited the fact that men can readily identify parts of a woman’s body even when clipped or viewed upside down or at an angle far faster than they can identify the same images of other men, and faster than women can identify men in the same tests, therefore indicating that men categorize the female body as an object, not a person (something derived from the fact that their instant recognition regardless of placement is only really seen when a person recognizes an object), then she’d have something. But as someone who makes a living off of arousing men to make them dumb and compliant, and who likes to wear skimpy bikinis because *I* feel hot in them, I’m not really here for OP content.
She intentionally left out bit and pieces out to make this sound more plausible and severe. Here’s the whole study. http://www.kipnews.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Sexist-Attitudes-and-Neural1.pdf
And it basically comes down to men are more likely to be aroused when looking at women scantly clad than fully clothed, Go fucking figure. Tax dollars well spent right there. Do the same study for women and compare the two, then there might be something worth discussing.